- Designed to be used as retractable twin leg shock absorbing lanyard.
- Robust & durable plastic casing.
- Has swivel anchorage eye at anchorage end.
- Ultralight design almost unnoticeable on the users back.
- Galvanized steel wire rope (option of having S.S. wire rope available)
- Twin legged retractable lanyard with Aluminum rebar hook (Our ref. PN 159) at termination end and shock pack at harness attachment end.
- Twin SRL connector (UFC409151) for connection to the Dorsal attachment of harness.
- Compatible to be used where anchor point not available above users head / can be used near a potential leading edge.
LENGTH: 8.5 ft.
WEBBING: Material: Galvanized steel wire rope Ø3/16’’.Minimum Breaking strength: 3400 lbs. (1542 kg)
WEIGHT: 8.37 lbs. ± 0.22 lbs. (3797 gm ± 100 gm)
RELEVANT STANDARDS: Meets or Exceeds ANSI Z359.14-2014 Class B