The latest innovation from Simpson Strong-Tie, AT-XP® anchoring adhesive has been formulated for high-strength anchorage of threaded rod and rebar into concrete under a wide range of conditions. AT-XP adhesive dispenses easily in cold or warm environments with little to no odor, and when mixed properly is a teal color for easy post-installation identification.
Code-listed per IAPMO UES ER-263 in accordance with ICC-ES AC308 and IBC 2009 requirements for cracked and uncracked concrete in static or seismic conditions, AT-XP anchoring adhesive has demonstrated superior performance in reduced-temperature testing (14°F (-10°C)), has NSF/ Standard 61 certification (43.2 in2/1000 gal), and is made in the USA.
- AT-XP adhesive has passed the demanding adverse condition tests of ICC-ES AC308 pertaining to reduced temperature, elevated temperature and long-term creep
- Code-listed per IAPMO UES ER-263
- Can be used under static and seismic loading conditions in both cracked and uncracked concrete
- Low-odor formula dispenses easily at below-freezing temperatures without the need to warm cartridge
- Cures in substrate temperatures as low as 14°F in 24 hours or less
- Easiest hole-cleaning method – no power brushing needed
- When properly mixed, adhesive will be a teal color for easy identification
- Available in 9.4 oz., 12.5 oz. and 30 oz. cartridges for jobsite versatility
- Threaded rod anchoring into concrete
- Rebar doweling into concrete
- Suitable for horizontal, vertical and overhead applications
Anchoring adhesive shall be a two-component, high-solids, acrylic-based system supplied in manufacturer’s standard cartridge and dispensed through a static-mixing nozzle supplied by the manufacturer. The adhesive anchor shall have been tested and qualified for performance in cracked and uncracked concrete per ICC-ES AC308. Adhesive shall be AT-XP® adhesive from Simpson StrongTie, Pleasanton, CA. Anchors shall be installed per Simpson StrongTie instructions for AT-XP adhesive. For additional questions, contact Simpson StrongTie.
12 months from date of manufacture in unopened cartridge.
For best results store between 32°F–80°F (0°C– 27°C). Partially used cartridges can be stored for a limited time by leaving nozzle in place. To re-use, attach new nozzle.