AbraFast is offering the PTX Eco Smart Linear Grinding and Finishing System specifically designed to be used on flat, square, and curved surfaces and open or closed pipes that are made of stainless steel, steel, aluminum, brass, bronze, copper, wood, or rigid plastic.
Ideal for coarse grinding to remove welds, deep scratches, oxidation, rut, and paint, the grinder creates a uniform finish with no shadows or streaks. It can grind finishes from coarse to very fine, burnish the surface to a high-gloss finish, and produce a matte, satin, or match finish or other decorative surface including a mirror finish.
It includes an adjustable handle that can be used by right or left-handers and dampens vibration to assure a comfortable and fatigue-free experience for the user.
The system controls variable speeds from 1000 to 3800 RPM with constant power, and includes a quick lock feature with an easily replaced 13-foot cable.
Other features include:
- An infinitely adjustable cover guard with secure points that connect to an extraction cover.
- An extended polycarbonate cover guard that can accommodate grinding wheel widths of up to 6-inches.
- A hollow core shaft adapter that accommodates roller wheel widths of up to 6-inches.
- Balanced straight-line handling.
- High torque and electronic speed control to produce an assortment of finishes.
- A newly developed abrasive mounting system that permits grinding and polishing wheels to be changed in seconds without the use of tools or hardware.
The finned shaft design offers a number of advantages for the user including the elimination of vibrations and 100 percent concentricity. An internal core normally found in this type of device has been eliminated allowing for the abrasive wheels to be produced for a much lower cost.
The AbraFast sales force is well versed on this product and can answer any questions you may have as to its use as well as other benefits it offers due to its design. For more information call the AbraFast at (630) 882-9010.